Children’s Miracle Network
RE/MAX Select Realty and Children’s Miracle Network work hand in hand to help children locally in the Pittsburgh area. A portion of the proceeds from every real estate transaction is donated to Children’s Miracle Network on our clients behalf. Across the nation RE/MAX Agents are contributing ton CMN, and here are some examples of what those contributions stood for last year.
• 859 Repaired Hearts. Repairing a heart valve in a child averages $65,000.
• 3,493 Brain MRIs. An MRI of the brain and brainstem to find tumors and other abnormalities costs $16,000.
• 250 Bone Marrow Transplants. A bone marrow transplant to treat sickle cell anemia or leukemia averages $223,000.
• 745 Lives Without Cancer. The average treatment for a child with cancer costs $75,000.
• 1,363 ICU Beds. These state of the art beds cost $41,000. A well-equipped Neonatal Intensive Care Unit needs 15-20 beds.
When you buy or sell a home with Mindy McKee and RE/MAX Select Realty you are helping children in your areas, and nothing can be more important! Make your home a Miracle Home, call Mindy McKee today.