About Our Office
Are you challenged by getting the ideal prosthetic fit for your patient?
We can help you achieve the success you hoped for with your partial and denture patients.
I'd like to be the Removable Specialist on your team!
• Prosthodontists receive an extra 3 years of intense formal training beyond regular dental school.
• Prosthodontists are trained to manage the most complex dental restorations including:
Medically compromised patients
genetic facial deficits
When should you think about referring to a dental specialist?
• IF: You don't do many partials or dentures
Your patient is medically compromised
Patient's expectations are unrealistic
Time constraints are not effective for you
Patient's anxiety is overwhelming
As a team member I:
• Will work to achieve an ideal fit
• Do the majority of my own lab work
• Accommodate people from out of town
• Educate the patient to make an informed choice
I coordinate teams of general dentists, specialists, families, caregivers and other health professionals to develop solutions for prosthodontic needs and focus on leaving your patients and caregivers educated about their dental health.
We will accompany your patient along the journey of the dental process to a successful outcome.
|Certificate||Geriatrics||Univ of Iowa|
|Certificate||Prosthodontics||Univ of Iowa|
|B.S.||Chemistry||Boise State University|
Professional Society Memberships
American Dental Association
Idaho State Dental Assn.
Southwest Idaho Dental Society
American College of Prosthodontists
Special Care Dentistry Association
International College of Prosthodontists
American Society of Forensic Odontology
American Cleft Palate Craniofacial Assn.